Our annual fall Turkey Shoot will be held on SUNDAY, November 9th from 9AM until 3PM. There will be a wide variety of shooting events for all pistols, rifles, shotguns, from action/speed events, "full house", pie plates to "green bird" for Trap. The club's Texas Star will also be out for your shooting pleasure! Try your luck with the Star for $1 with centerfire pistols, .22 rifles, or shotguns with birdshot.
Win a variety of food and cash prizes! Games will be a $5 donation, with only 5 shooters in each game. Our new and improved Big Buck Contest tickets will be available with the grand prize, a Ruger American 308, being drawn at the end of the shoot. This event is open to the public and is fun for the whole family. Come on out!
The Prizes and Ruger Rifle winners were drawn at the Turkey Shoot, the winners are as follows:
1. Shot Gun Cleaning Kit - Don Flannigan
2. 50 Cal Sabots - John Longuil II
3. 50 Cal Sabots - Greg Gilmore
4. Remington Knife - Dick Davidson
5. Remington Knife - Gary Harris
6. Remington Knife - Brian Reich
7. Remington Knife - John Longuil
8. Gunsmith Screw Driver Set - Matt Abbott
9. Tim's Guns $15 Gift Card - Kyle Bome
10. Tim'g Guns $15 Gift Card - Mike Tubbs
11. Ducks Unlimited Glassware - Hal McCabe
Grand Prize Ruger American .308 - Glenn Schram
Kimber 82G - Craig Elhage
Presidents message 2014
By Mike Curtis
Looking back at 2013 all I can say is - what a year for firearm owners in New York and the country.
First of all, I would like to sincerely thank all of the Club members who volunteered to help out at the
Club in 2013.